About Me

My photo
Wife, Animal Lover, Pediatric Audiologist, Golfer, Skier, Childless By Choice, Half-Marathon Runner

Thursday, October 7, 2010

3.5 Miles

Today I ran 3.5 miles after working for 9.5 hours, in high heels no less (I worked in high heels! I ran in my awesome Newton sneakers). In the old days, I probably would have bailed. But it was 65 degrees and finally sunny after too many rainy days in a row, and I was looking forward to spending some time outside. I had 3.25 scheduled, but since I shortened Tuesday's run by .25, I figured it was only fair to extend today by the same. It went pretty well. I know it doesn't sounds like a lot, but for me, it is. Tomorrow is a day off, so that I can hit the gym for some cross training on Saturday and do some interval runs on Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. well done! I hate walking around work in heels your a superstar all day!

    ReplyDelete