About Me

My photo
Wife, Animal Lover, Pediatric Audiologist, Golfer, Skier, Childless By Choice, Half-Marathon Runner

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Soooo Sleepy

Wednesday is my least favorite day of the week... I always seem to be extra tired by the time Wednesday rolls around. Although on a positive note, today is kind of a slow day at work, so I can sit and read or waste time on the internet and be sleepy without working too hard. Today is Zumba again- even though I am sleepy I need to go and get the steps down so I feel less silly! Plus I took yesterday off- I enjoyed an evening of Big Brother and catching up with a friend on the phone.

I am sooo looking forward to Friday. I am working only in the morning, and I get to spend the afternoon with a friend from Rochester and her husband. I don't get to see them too often, so it is always a nice treat! It's funny, as much as I regret that horrible job in Rochester, I met a great person, so it was worth it for that!

I am super excited about an upcoming event. My 10 year college reunion is about 2 months away! Now, the feeling old part I could so do without. But it means seeing my BFF who I don't see nearly enough of. She is looking at flights as I write this and I can't wait! It also means seeing other old friends and visiting the old stomping grounds. Mama Mia's Pizza here I come!

1 comment: