About Me

My photo
Wife, Animal Lover, Pediatric Audiologist, Golfer, Skier, Childless By Choice, Half-Marathon Runner

Sunday, July 12, 2009

My New Golf Swing

Finally, we had a beautiful sunny day to enjoy. It seems like forever since we have had a day with blue skies and no clouds. I was lucky to be able to spend the day golfing. It's always a successful golf day when I can say I beat my husband. Okay, so I beat him on the back 9 only, and he had a couple of rough holes. But I had some bogeys and even a par. My lessons definitely paid off- I had some really great shots and was far less frustrated than I have been recently. My new swing is starting to feel less new and more natural. It was a good day!

The day started off on a frustrating note. I actually got myself out of bed in time to go to Zumba... and the instructor didn't show up! I ended up doing the bike and then going home to do some Tae Bo. Plus we walked and carried our clubs today, so I did get in my exercise. Tomorrow after a long day of work, it's Cardio Kick!

No comments:

Post a Comment