About Me

My photo
Wife, Animal Lover, Pediatric Audiologist, Golfer, Skier, Childless By Choice, Half-Marathon Runner

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Zumbalicious

So I did it... and it wasn't so bad actually. Okay, so I thought about leaving after the first five minutes, but I stuck it out. It was actually kind of fun. I realize I looked more like I was having a seizure than dancing, but looking around I realized I wasn't the worst one. It was a good workout and I am definitely going back. I hope that if I keep going, I might actually learn some of the steps.

Today was Cardio Pump- a tough workout, but definitely worth it. Tomorrow is the Cardio Paddle Challenge. Lots of fun- it's neat to actually punch and kick a paddle instead of just pretending.

Not much else to mention today- other than the start of my summer guilty pleasure- Big Brother! Yes, it's a three night per week commitment... but totally worthwhile. Watch it just once and you will be hooked too!

No comments:

Post a Comment