About Me

My photo
Wife, Animal Lover, Pediatric Audiologist, Golfer, Skier, Childless By Choice, Half-Marathon Runner

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

First Blog

I don't really know what I'm going to write about or why... I feel like EVERYONE is blogging but me and maybe I am missing out on the fun. So I will probably write about random things until I figure out what the point of this will be!

Today I head to my first Zumba class at the gym. Now, I don't know anything about it other than it has to do with Latin Dance. Unfortunately I am uncoordinated and have no rhythm, so this should be interesting. I've been putting off the class for weeks now, but I really need to end my recent working out hiatus and I think Zumba is the way to do it!

2 comments:

  1. I think it is great that you are blogging! Maybe you can track your workouts or just bitch about life when it sucks. Or....(big breath)....write about all of the good things happening and work on that optimism deficiency! Kisses...

    ReplyDelete