About Me

My photo
Wife, Animal Lover, Pediatric Audiologist, Golfer, Skier, Childless By Choice, Half-Marathon Runner

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Fantastic Run

I am definitely back! I have run the last 3 out of 4 days and I feel really good. No pain, other than from the bruise on top of my foot. I have been feeling great during my runs, with lots of energy. I am still keeping my mileage down, just to make sure I don't come back too fast. Yesterday I did 2 miles, at a 10:30 pace, which is my fastest training run ever! Not only that, it is only 2 seconds slower than my best race! So with a a 5K on tap for Saturday, I have to admit I am feeling very excited. I feel like I should be able to PR with no problem, provided that it isn't a snowstorm again and the roads are clear. It is so nice to run pain-free- hopefully it lasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment